Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Search

RE Agents
Buying
Selling
Las Vegas Info
Contact
Our Services
Home

Las Vegas homebuyer's guide -
Carbon Monoxide in your home

Carbon Monoxide

Carbon Dioxide is an odourless gas caused by combustion sources like gas appliances, wood stoves/fireplaces and automobiles. Initial warning signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include sore throat, dizziness, headache and sleepiness - prolonged exposure can be fatal. Carbon monoxide detectors are available commercially and are required by law in some districts.

Las Vegas homebuyer's guide (dangers of buying a not so new home)
Copyright Las Vegas Nevada Real Estate Search - Find Las Vegas homes for sale!
North American Real Estate Network:
See real estate agents for the city which interests you.